To ensure a natural even looking organic spray tan,
it's all in the preparation!
Follow these easy steps to achieve the best results:
- Ensure to wax or shave the day before your organic spray tan.
- Thoroughly exfoliate your body paying special attention to any dry areas such as your knees and elbows.
- Avoid wearing any body moisturiser or deodorant to your organic spray tanning session.
- It is best to wear loose dark clothing to your appointment.
After application of your organic spray tan;
- It is important not to get wet or exercise until it's time to rinse off.
- Rinse off your organic spray tan solution as instructed by your technician 1-4 hours after your appointment making sure you lightly pat dry. Applying a generous layer of Kakadu Plum Moisturiser which is available for purchase from Miroir Miroir Makeup Artistry will lock in your tan and provide your skin with a well hydrated glow.
- Your tan will last longer on well hydrated skin so moisturise daily with Oztan Kakadu Plum Moisturiser which is made with organic Macadamia, Apricot, Rose Hip and Avacado Oil, Cacao Butter, Kakadu Plum and Grass Lily which is known for nourishing and healing qualities.
- Maintain your tan with Oztan Tan Extend Shower Gel which is naturally plant based and lathers gently to refresh your skin without stripping it of natural oils. It is suitable for the most sentive skin and fragranced with the natural scent of certified organic Lemon Myrtle.
- Top up your colour with Oztan's Tan Building Moisturiser build/extend which is clear when applied and builds light to medium olive tones over 4 hours.
- Soaking in the bath or chlorinated pools will cause your tan to fade faster.
- Oztan does not contain a sunscreen and wont protect you against sunburn so please take the usual precautions.
Contact Romina at Miroir Miroir Makeup Artistry on 0411 162 865
for all your organic spray tanning needs and products!